الثلاثاء، 16 يوليو 2013

♥ My first Post ♥


Hello Everyone !

This is my first post on my beauty blog

i'm a 21 year old university student who lives in Jeddah, i am a very Beauty-holic girl and i love everything related to makeup and beauty.

therefore my friends, i've decided to make this beauty blog ( Beaute is Beauty in French ) and ( Daisy is a favorite flower of mine ).

So over here in this blog, i will be posting about everything beauty related, reviews - hauls - routines - favorites - and all the other stuff that you will request me to do !

So now we come to the other part of the blog, which is the fashion part of the blog, now i'm not so into fashion but i have my younger sister who's a highschool student, she loves everything fashion related and i have decided to let her be a part of my blog by posting a fashion related posts and some DIY's and tips and tricks to share with you all.

i don't know how many times i've said ( related ) but who cares, lol !

♥ So this will be the start of my journey and i honestly hope you like it !


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق